Getting a remote control car is a time-consuming hobby on its own, it still doesn’t need to break your wallet in the process.
Gas vs Electric – Power Source
Both RC cars and batteries get their power in one of two ways: gas engines and electrically which is using USB cables.
- Gas cars – though you will get some that use oil or gas as fuel, most use nitro-methane as fuel. Nitro-methane as glow fuel or nitro fuel as what many people know, you can purchase it easily at any online store or hobby shop. RCs that uses nitro-methane as their fuel source has more noteworthy power and are quicker when you contrast them with electric RCs. The disadvantage is their weight and this implies that they are more delicate than most when they crash. They likewise require oil or gas, and this can end up costly, while they additionally leave more wreckage from oil slicks and gas spills. You will likewise need to tune them up before utilizing them, particularly when they are new.
- Electric power (EP) cars – this is more for beginners. They may come up short on the degree of the power that gas motors have, however regardless they hold their ground strongly. This is on account of they disseminate all the motor capacity to the wheels quicker, and this causes them to take off immediately contrasted with gas RCs. All you require for their upkeep is charging the battery, plug it in and utilize it. They additionally have another favorable position – they are calmer and less expensive to keep up.
Top Fast RC Cars That Are Worth Checking Out
Here are some top fast RC cars under $100 that are worth to check out:
- STOTOY High-Speed RC Car 1/24 Scale 15km/h Radio Controlled Electric Vehicle 2WD Off-road for Kids
- Best Choice Products Kids Interactive Transformer RC Remote Control Robot Drifting Sports Race Car Toy w/ Sounds, LED Lights – Red
- Officially Licensed BMW i8 Authentic w/Open Doors RC Vehicles Scale 1:14 by Rastar (Black)
- TOZO C1153 RC CAR Battleax High-Speed 30km/h 4×4 Fast Race Cars 1:22 RC Scale RTR Racing 4WD Electric Power Buggy W/2.4G Radio Remote Control Off Road Powersport Gray
- KidiRace RC Remote Control Police Car for Kids, Rechargeable, Durable and Easy to Control.
What to Consider When Purchasing an RC Car?
The way that you drive your RC likewise has a course on alternate highlights that you need. For instance, in the event that you are driving the vehicle on all surfaces accessible, you should take a look at the crash rating of the car. This also applies to when you are looking for a shopping for a young child since they can crash vehicles frequently – the fact of the matter is it should be durable.